The “Rules” of the award:
1. Display the award certificate on your website.
2. Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented your award.
3. Present 7 awards to deserving bloggers. Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off.
4. Post 7 interesting facts about yourself.
I give the Inspiring Blogger Award to:
Galina Krasskova of Gangleri’s Grove
Sannion of The House of Vines
Elizbeth Vongvisith of Twilight and Fire
Dver of A Forest Door
Lupa of Therioshamanism
John Michael Greer of The Archdruid Report
Esoterikei of Pagan Health at Every Size (HAES)
7 Interesting Facts About Myself
2. On Career Day when I was 5, my teacher asked me what I wanted to be. I told her I wanted to be a shaman. She said she wasn’t sure I could be that, and asked me to choose something else, so I chose to be a police officer. Irony. ^_^
3. I am a student going for my B.S. in Psychology, minor in Religious Studies. I am looking at double-majoring in Anthropology.
4. I used to be part of a nonprofit that helped teach kids in computer clubs about how to work with computers, how to animate movies in Flash, and develop skills to be computer-literate otherwise.
5. I am a very new amateur wood-carver, pyrographer, and leatherworker.
6. I hope someday to get land together to open up a public or semi-public temple or hof.
7. I am an amateur techno and meditative soundscape producer.